Red River K9 II LLC Daycare Service Agreement
$25.00 per day
- Daycare is offered Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays from 7:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
- Drop off / pick up times: 7am-10am & 3pm-6pm.
- Appointments must be made in advance, we cannot accept walk ins.
- Payment is due at drop off. We accept cash, check, or credit card. Please make checks payable to Red River K9 II LLC.
- Daycare dogs not picked up by closing time(6pm) will be charged $10 for every half hour after closing until 8:00 pm, unless the pick-up time was pre-arranged. 8:00 pm is the latest you may pick up your dog, after 8:00 pm you will be charged an additional $40 for overnight boarding. If you are running late, give us a call and let us know! We’re more than happy to help accommodate you and your pup’s needs.
- We accept dogs of all breeds, ages and size- *Puppies under 6 months must have the Distemper Series started and the Bordetella shot before attending daycare.
- All dogs must wear current I.D. tags and/or be microchipped while under our care.
- For all pet’s safety the following vaccinations are required: Rabies, Bordetella, and DHLPP Distemper Series. Must provide proof of vaccinations.
- All dogs must be free of external parasites (fleas and ticks) and be on a flea prevention program from May to November (no flea collars allowed).
- All dogs must be healthy and free of any contagious illnesses.
- All dogs must be social with other dogs and not be food or toy possessive.
- To ensure the safety and comfort of all the daycare dogs, we suggest a one day per week commitment.
- Daycare dogs may get dirty and wet while playing.
- Red River K9 II LLC reserves the right to turn away any dog unsuitable for this environment.
- Veterinary records and signed forms and waivers are required for enrollment.
- Daycare is closed on all major holidays. Only boarding dogs are accepted on the holidays with no pickup or drop off on the day of the holiday.
Major Holidays include: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, the 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- All daycare guests must get along well with other dogs and with people. For the safety of all, we cannot allow any aggression. Owners will have to pick up their dog and we will not be able to accept them back in our program if they are aggressive.
- The excitement of being home after daycare may make your pet pant and appear very thirsty. We always provide fresh water at all times, but he/she may need to drink more water when he/she arrives home and throughout the night, especially if he/she isn’t used to all the activity that comes along with fully interactive daycare.