1. I understand that Red River K9 LLC has relied upon my representation that my dog is in good health, has not injured/shown aggression/threatening behavior to any person or dog, and does not escape fences in admitting my dog for services.
2. I understand that in the event of a medical emergency that Red River K9, at its sole discretion, deems to need the immediate attention of a licensed veterinarian, I authorize Red River K9 to seek medical attention at the closest available veterinary facility. I further agree that I am financially responsible for any medical treatment my dog(s) receive as a result of a medical emergency while attending services provided by Red River K9.
3. I understand that Red River K9’s owners/staff/volunteers will not be liable, financially or otherwise, for injuries to my dog, myself/whomever may be with me, or any property of mine while my dog is participating in services provided by Red River K9. I hereby release Red River K9 of any liability of any kind arising from myself/whomever may be with me or my dog’s participation in any and all services provided by Red River K9 or while on the premises of E401 Borley Lane Luxemburg, WI 54217.
4. I understand and agree that any problems with my dog, behavioral, medical, or otherwise will be treated as deemed best by staff of Red River K9 in their sole discretion and in what they view as the best interest of the animal. I understand that I assume full financial responsibility and all liability for any and all expenses involved in regards to the behavior and health of my dog.
a. I understand that I am solely responsible, financially or otherwise, for any harm or damage caused by my dog while my dog is attending any services provided by Red River K9 and that service may be refused if Red River K9 deems that my dog is an unsuitable fit.
5. I understand that there are risks and benefits associated with group socialization of dogs. I agree that the benefits outweigh the risks and that I accept the risks. I desire a socialized environment for my dog while attending services provided by Red River K9.
a. I understand that while socialization and play is closely and carefully monitored by Red River K9, it is still possible that during the course of normal play, my dog may receive minor nicks and scratches from roughhousing with other dogs.
b. Pets by nature are unpredictable, and without warning may cause injury to humans or other animals.
c. I further accept responsibility of keeping my dog current on a yearly Bordetella vaccine and understand that despite my dog being current on the Bordetella vaccine, it is still possible that my dog could contract kennel cough.
d. I understand my dog must be free of external parasites (fleas and ticks) and be on a flea prevention program from May to November.
6. I hereby agree to allow Red River K9 to take photographs or use images of my dog in print form or otherwise for publication and/or promotion.
7. I understand that if my dog is not picked up on time or by a date specified in a separate agreement, I hereby authorize Red River K9 to take whatever action is deemed necessary for the continuing care of my dog. I will pay Red River K9 the cost of any such continuing care upon demand. I further understand that if I do not pick up my dog, Red River K9 will proceed according to the guidelines provided by Wisconsin State Legislature regarding abandoned animals. I also acknowledge that I will be fully responsible for all attorney fees and associated costs if I abandon my dog.
8. Payment is required prior to service. Payment can be made by cash, check, or card. Checks can be made out to ‘Red River K9 LLC.