Red River K9 II LLC Boarding Services Agreement
Our facility has plenty of features designed to give owners peace of mind knowing their four-legged companions are in safe, loving hands.
Prices (tax isn’t included in prices)
$45 per night for the first dog
$65 per night for two dogs (from the same household)
$25 per night for each additional dog after two (from the same household)
• Pricing is per NIGHT starting the day your dog(s) arrive. For example, for vacation budgeting purposes, please remember to consider a board Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday as 2 nights charged. A 2 nights charge at $45/night would be $90(plus tax) in this example. If you have further questions on the charges, please reach out to me.
• You will be emailed an invoice for a deposit of 50% the total booking cost, it is nonrefundable and is required to secure your reservation. The remaining balance is due at check in. During peak/holiday seasons additional charges may apply.
• Payment is due for entire reserved stay if your pet is picked up earlier than expected. We offer a limited number of suites and do fill up quickly. By refusing other customers, guaranteeing your pets reserved suite, as well as providing excellent staffing, you will be billed out for the original departure date.
If the appropriate 5 days’ notice is given, your payment (minus the deposit) may be used toward a future boarding date (the credited days expire within 3 months of notice date). The deposit is forfeited without appropriate 5-day notice of cancellation.
• All dogs must be on a leash while until they are in the facility or your car. Do not let your dog(s) roam free in the parking lot.
• Drop off / Pick up times are 7am-10am & 3pm-6pm. There is no pick up or drop off after 6:00p.m.
Times are the same for every day of the week.
• There may be special pick up or drop off times on the following holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day.
• No pick up or drop off on the following holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, or Christmas Day.
• We recommend having a minimum of one overnight stay (24-hour period) prior to any extended stay. This is to help insure they will feel comfortable and safe staying with us.
• The excitement of being home after boarding may make your pet pant and appear very thirsty. We always provide fresh water at all times, but he/she may need to drink more water when he/she arrives home and throughout the night, especially if he/she isn’t used to all the activity that comes along with fully interactive daycare/boarding
• We accept dogs of all breeds, ages and size- *Puppies under 6 months must have the Distemper Series started and the Bordetella shot before their stay.
• Red River K9 II LLC reserves the right to turn away any dog unsuitable for this environment.
• Veterinary records and signed forms and waivers are required for booking confirmation.
• Up to Date on Vaccinations (Rabies, Bordetella, and DHLPP Distemper Series Required).
• Must provide proof of vaccinations.
• No destructive dogs.
• No fence climbers.
• All dogs must be social with humans and other dogs.
• All dogs must be healthy and free of any contagious illnesses.
• All dogs must be free of external parasites (fleas and ticks) and be on a flea prevention program from May to November (no flea collars allowed).
• All dogs must be social with other dogs and not be food or toy possessive.
• You supply the food (please have food either premeasured or bring the scoop you use at home), medication (if applicable), and any special blankets/treats. Please have everything labeled with your dog’s name. Sometimes it helps them feel more comfortable if they have something that smells like home. *We enforce and have strictpolicies for sanitary reasons we only accept one blanket and one toy per dog. We do have slow and raised feeders byrequest.
• NO RAWHIDE’S ARE ALLOWED!
We will provide:
• A comfy cot and blanket for your pet
• Food and water dishes. *We do have raised feeders and slow feeders upon request.
• Fresh water all day
• 24-hour security
• Toys and treats to help make your pet feel like home
• Indoor/outdoor play area
• Climate controlled kennels